- Tuesday, Idaho U.S. Magistrate Judge Candy Dale ruled Idaho’s Marriage Amendment unconstitutional, overruling 63% of Idahoans who had voted in favor of man-woman marriage.
- Late last Friday, Sixth Judicial Circuit Judge Chris Piazza overruled 75% of Arkansas voters who in 2004 ratified their state’s Marriage Amendment.
- Yesterday, a three judge panel in Virginia’s U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit heard arguments over a District Court Judge’s decision to overturn Virginia’s Marriage Amendment, ratified by 57% of voters in 2006. The effort was promoted by newly elected Attorney General Mark Herring (D).
- Courts in Utah, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Texas, Michigan, and Ohio have also recently struck down marriage laws.
- The ACLU and collaborators have targeted all states that hold to natural marriage.
- Billionaire Tim Gill has dedicated millions of dollars to overturn marriage laws in the Bible Belt (see Idaho; Arkansas Chaos; Virginia; Gill’s Southern Strateg).
Think about what this country was like just ten years ago. This would never have happened then. I knew guys in the 70’s that used to regularly “roll queers” just because they were gay. That was wrong. It does show what people thought about them then. Now, this.
When just 1.7 percent of Americans between 18 and 44 identify as gay or lesbian, while another 1.8 percent — predominantly women — identify as bisexual and their supporters over rule what the other .
How about this!:
Miami Dolphins Fine, Suspend Player for Tweeting ‘OMG’ and ‘Horrible’ After Michael Sam Kisses Boyfriend on TV
Don Jones, a backup defensive back for Miami tweeted “omg” and “horrible.”He was “fined an undisclosed amount and barred from team activities until he completes sensitivity training.”
Miami coach Joe Philbin said on Sunday that he and the rest of the coaching staff “were disappointed to read Don’s tweets during the NFL Draft.”
“They were inappropriate and unacceptable, and we regret the negative impact these comments had on such an important weekend for the NFL. We met with Don [Sunday] about respect, discrimination and judgment. These comments are not consistent with the values and standards of our program. We will continue to emphasize and educate our players that these statements will not be tolerated,” he added. Original article can be found here: CP Entertainment
“Inappropriate”? “Unacceptable”? How about “Honest reaction” or “How I really feel” or “This is the truth of the matter, no matter what gladd or the NFL try to force me to be, feel, or say”?
These illustrate what I am saying:
Above pictures via facebook
Land of the free ????
So, is this the national ideology they are dying for? I don’t think so.