~Today and everyday~
Our thoughts and prayers are with those that lost someone on that fateful day. We, the people of America, remember. We remember not just what was done, but who did it.
What ever happened to this:
Instead we have this:
The President of the United States of America does NOT bow to anyone. Why? Bowing is a sign of submission. We, the United States of America, submit to no other nation.
In remembrance of all those that lost their lives that fateful day:
For all of those that lost someone on 911 and wonder where G-d was:
And so you will know you are not alone: The whole country grieves with you. And has, since that 9 11.
Let me leave you with this:
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
(13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
(16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.